Founded in 2009 and based in Palo Alto, Calif., Technica Communications is an award-winning boutique, full-service public relations, social media, content marketing firm. The company has received numerous awards, including Agency of the Year in Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations by the One Planet Awards, an American Business Award for PR Campaign of the Year (2020), a PR Bulldog Award for Best Use of Influencers (2020).
With over 80% of its client base focused on the cleantech and sustainability markets, Technica possesses the deep expertise and contacts required to deliver top quality results in these challenging sectors. Since the majority of Technica staff have previous journalism and newsroom experience, we specialize in highly-effective and efficient international media exposure. The company boasts 12 team members, each with an average experience of 10 years, and the majority have newsroom experience of their own.
Good PR and marketing firms understand technology quickly, know how customers, journalists, partners and investors think. Great firms can manage themselves, pivot and troubleshoot creatively to consistently deliver value, results and keep clients ahead of the market and competition. At Technica, we hit the ground running and reliably deliver consistent results, that are strategically designed, planned and measured against clear metrics.
How We Work
As a virtual company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Technica Communications provides clients the flexibility to design public relations and marketing packages that further their business goals. Through our business model, clients receive senior level support and strategy at all times, not just when something important is happening.
To us, “growth” is not reflected in the size of our office space or our staff. We add to our team to support client demand, keeping our teams hungry to deliver superb results and ensuring you the highest levels of accountability. We plan, execute and show you the results. At Technica, clients get big agency service with a personalized touch.
• Solar • Energy Storage • Smart Grid • Wind • Biofuels • Energy Efficiency • Grid Edge • Hydrogen
• Autonomous Vehicles • Connected Driving • Charging Infrastructure • Electrification • Hydrogen • Idle Reduction Technologies • Shared Mobility
• Energy Efficient Technologies • Green Building • Indoor Environmental Quality • Renewable Energy Integration • Smart Homes & Cities • Sustainability
• Aviation • Aeronautics • Electric propulsion • Hydrogen propulsion • Composites & Green Materials • Sustainable Fuel
• Medical devices • Diagnostics • Pharmaceuticals • Antimicrobial Products
• Cultivation • Dispensaries • Grow Technology • Lighting • Processing
Meet the Team
Lisa Ann Pinkerton Founder and CEO
Julien Adler Chief Financial Officer
Sarah Malpeli Account Supervisor
Christian Zdebel Senior Consultant and Account Manager
Lindsey Ranger Social Media Manager
Rosston Meyer Web Design & Development
Marco Vice President of Rest and Relaxation
Maggie Chief Watchdog